Workshop: Christmas wreaths
Saturday 8 December 10am to 1.30pm
Please note that this workshop is now fully booked.
A workshop led by Elisabeth Smith.
- Be guided and inspired in the art of wreath making.
- Watch a number of different designs being created.
- Create your own Rustic, Traditional or Fragrant Wreath to take home -
- Rustic will be mainly bare willow, hazel with the addition of nuts and dried orange;
- Traditional will have a foundation of willow or hazel, ivy and holly;
- Fragrant will be a Rustic but with cinnamon sticks, orange, orange oil and ginger.
All resources will be provided but please specify which wreath you wish to create so Liz can bring the appropriate supplies.
Places are limited to 10. Book by 21 November.
Cost: £15 for LHS members, £33 for non-members (includes membership of the LHS).
Application forms and further information may be obtained from email@example.com